Y, Z not reached

Well I nearly did it (after a fashion and some random blogs) and I was all set to give you Y is for Yawn and Z is for sleep but I didn't.

I couldn't, because yesterday's news made me cry. Yesterday we heard on the news how there is an evil that cannot be understood. How can one man deny such truth and the truth that is proved by scientific evidence. How can he sit there and face her parents.

Last year I wrote a poem for her and so for Wednesday Words this week I'm reblogging it.

Bring home April

There are tears in the sky
In the rivers and the mountains nearby
There are tears in my heart
As a family is torn apart

A little girl lost in pain
All this searching must not be in vain
Let them know where she hides
So that healing may fill their skies

BNM 05-10-2012




Wedenesday Words