Panic......

Oh bugger, after not blogging for a week and sunning myself and being overall very busy I've only just realised that it's Father's Day on Sunday.

I blame my dad - normally I'd be looking round for something random to give to him but he's jetting off to follow the Lions on their tour of Australia on Sunday so thoughts of getting gifts had flown out of window!

Luckily, Neb will not be forgottten as I have a website that I use for all great gifts that look like you've spent ages hunting for them! The quality of the ideas and gifts are fabulous and its my go to place for difficult people to buy gifts for!

How about some Gin and Tonic Bath and Shower Gel (priced £7.95) to relax your father/husband at the end of the day:

A funky toothbrush holder (£5.95)

and I love dad mug for his cups of tea and coffee (£11.95)
a polar bear ice cube trays to keep his gin cool this summer (£9.95):

If you feel like spending a bit more for the father in your life then what about these great glasses (£16.95 for a set of 4). My dad was lucky enough to be bought these for Xmas and loved them. Even if he hadn't realised that they rocked for ages!! But he now knows that his gin will be lovely and mixed each time!






Some great gift ideas don't you think. And if you're as dis-organsied as I am don't panic because as long as you order by 2pm tomorrow it can be sent out on next day delivery. Whew....

BNM