Snacks for the Car - BEAR paws review



Following on from yesterday's post, I thought I'd cover car journeys.

I know that as soon as I get into the car and we go off on a trip or away on holiday, my two (or at least one of them ahem Car) will ask within 10 minutes either I'm hungry? or  Are we there yet!

So what do you in this hot weather, when you don't want chocolate covered monsters.

Well we're a great fan of BEAR products in our house (that is me and Bel, Car is still not that keen) and I was excited to see a new product hit they're line.

The new BEAR paws: a 100% pure fruit snack with no added sugar or any other nonsense, stamped into fun fruit paw prints to take young children for a little walk on the wild side. Following in the footsteps of delicious Yo Yo’s, BEAR’s fruit paws are an exciting new snack for even the youngest of cubs. I think they're great and they don't melt. 



As usual they are a hit with myself and Bel, and we love the paw shapes. We may have been seen playing with them (sshh don't tell!)  We did manage to get Car to try one but I don't think she finds them sweet enough (she has a very sweet tooth!!)

You can buy paws online from the BEAR shop. It was also great to see, our favourite YoYo's now in Subway Kid meal boxes.

I think BEAR paws would be great for younger kids as each packet has a new friend on it, and if you collect the barcodes you can get stickers!

BNM

We were sent the BEAR paws to review and some of us ate them. The others are stupid and will not be allowed to use the BEAR lunchbox again. All opinions given are our own.