Jumper elves

It may be Friday the 13th today (and my last day in work for Christmas!) but never worry because the Jumper Elves have hit our house.

With Save The Children raising money by getting everyone to wear a jumper its nice for the girls school (and a £1 donation each) to join in.

But last Friday,we had no jumper. It nearly meant that I had to craft again until we found these nice ones in our local Matalan

Very Christmassy and sequinny

But then the dilemma came, did we just give them to the kids or??

After seeing an overload of them elves on shelves on my facebook/blog reader feed - I decided that the Elves should visit our house too....

I can't wait for their happy faces tomorrow

But if anyone has any spare elves, fairies around can you send them over I could do with some help tidying!!

BNM