Meal Plan - 3rd March

Happy late St David's day everyone , hope you all had a good day- we had lovely spring weather here in sunny mid Wales, my sole daffodil in the garden opened and the bunch in the house look lovely. Welsh cakes were made (more on that later this week) and we had lamb yesterday!!

I can't honestly believe its March and the month seems to be getting drier (touch wood). We managed a lovely walk on Friday in some local woods to us and the grass was carpeted in daffodils and snow drops.

So on to the meal plan. I wrote this on Friday in a hurry though I've still to shop for some of it! Another joyous thing to do tonight!

Monday  Cheesy Tomato Pasta Bake

Tuesday - Pancakes of all kinds (well it is Pancake day)

Wednesday - Puff Pastry Squares and salads

Thursday - Ribs 

Friday - Spaghetti Bolognese / Chilli

Saturday - Chicken Nachos 

Sunday - Roast of some kind

I may swap Thursday and Saturday around to ensure I have time to marinade the ribs. We've never had them before so new thing may need extras with it

BNM