Meal Plan - Happy St Patrick's Day

The meal plan last week went well and we stuck to it. This week's meal plan is brought to you with the help of Bel and my lovely friend Wi (who we had a sleepover with on the weekend!) I've since rejigged some of the recipes around due to time factors but its mostly the same!

Monday - Fish bites for Car with mash and veg, Bel and me may have the Herb Crusted Haddock with same mash and veg. I may also have some bacon braised cabbage to go with it as I have a whole cabbage to use up! (and it will be my nod to St Patrick)

Tuesday -  Spaghetti Bolognese - I have some in the freezer so an easy supper!

Wednesday - Tacos - if we have left over spag bol left I may use in this (if not I will need more mince!)

Thursday  - Cheese and Potato Pie and Beans

Friday  - Jacket Potatoes with toppings, cheese, beans, tuna

Saturday -?? - I think it was meant to be Puff Pastry Squares but I've just bought some Chicken Crown so something with that??

Sunday - Roast

I didn't make the biscuits last week so I will make them this week. We did have some cake leftover (more on this later in the week) but its nearly all gone!

BNM