Mother's Day - Sharing the love - Hotel Chocolat

I've said before how I always find mother's day a hard day as I forget that I'm also a mother and I get upset as I can't send my mother anything.

But, then I have to remember that Neb and the kids want to buy me something because they think I'm awesome (they do!) and I have to not be selfish.

I think on Mother's day the obligatory box of chocolates is a must and if you want to splash out, you can do no better than getting some from Hotel Chocolat. They have a great selection of mother's day gift ideas and even if your mum has given up eating chocolate (not me) you can get a non edible chocoalte product.

I was lucky enough to be sent a H box for my mum selection recently:

which came in a lovely gift bag. We have tested some of the chocolates and they are delicious.

I love the idea of the body butter as a gift but if it smells like their chocolates I will have an overwhelming urge to eat it.

As well as giving me a little something for Mother's Day, Hotel Chocolat have asked me to pay it forward and to nominate another blogger for a treat. I read a lot of blogs and so it was hard to pick just one person but I did manage it (otherwise you'd all get some!).

I nominate Emma, from Crazy with Twins as she has gone through it all recently.

Emma, 27 is a cancer survivor and last year was radiated for some of the time and therefore couldn't hug her kids. She is currently undertaking a campaign called Emma's Army against cancer

I'm part of #EmmasArmy
"in which I am trying to get as many people as possible, to walk at least one section (approx 10 miles) of The Cotswold Way to raise money for Cancer Research UK. #EmmasArmy will walk side by side to fund raise for this.
As I am Emma, I felt that I should walk the WHOLE THING. So… I am walking 102 miles over ten consecutive days in May. The intelligent amongst you, will realise this equates to roughly ten miles per day.  (You can sponsor me here).
Having just beaten Thyroid Cancer, not long after recovering from HELLP Syndrome before that, and the perils of a twin pregnancy before that… you might already know, that I am EXTREMELY unfit! I get out of breath walking a flight of stairs.
However, I am COMMITTED to this campaign and to prove it, I’m going to share my training with you!"

BNM