Meal plan - the one where I am still here honestly

So,I have been here and we have been eating. I even had an online supermarket delivery last weekend (which would be normal for everyone else but seeing as the supermarket it came from is 87 miles from our house) its probably not normal!!

Anyway here is the meal plan (and so far we have stuck to it)

Monday -  Leftover Chicken Meals - Bel had stirfry and Car had sunday dinner part 2

Tuesday - Baked Potato, cheese, beans and tuna

Wednesday - Neb's lamb kofta like balls, with minty lettuce salad and pitta bread

Thursday - I did have something written here but can't to the life of me remember what!

Friday - Sausage, Chicken, Rice, Chips and Home made BbQ Sauce

Saturday - ??Not decided what to have yet!

Sunday - Roast Pork Chops and Veg

Anyway joining in as ever with Mrs M and looking for inspiration as usual

BNM