And now for something completely different...

So, its April Fool's Day - and no I haven't got any thing to make up to prank you all.

I was going to - tell you I was unveiling myself, telling all and sundry I blog .... but I think you know me too well to think that would ever happen

I was going to tell you I was a 50 yo man, with no hair and a comb over, who likes to sit on his PC and rub his knees  ... but you wouldn't believe that either  (would you?)

I could tell you the prank that happened on 1st April on the year I was born when Patrick Moore told everyone that at 09:47,a planetary event would lessen Earth's gravity and if people jumped in the air at that moment, they would float... but that's just silly, but I know that I would've probably fallen for it

I could tell you that I've sold my blog for a silly amount of money (but I can't find the blog worth calculator) and you all know I wouldn't do that!!


Anyway, I hope you don't get pranked or made a fool of today.

BNM

Comments