Cynical....

Let's get cynical cynical (sung, something which I don't think even you are ready for, to Olivia Newton John's Let's get Physical!).....

So my OH before he went out turned to me and said "You being Cynical again" and the reason behind that - well this TV advert:

Wake Up and get More Delicious
(Now before Kellogg's, get annoyed I'm not dissing the cereal - just the advert!)

 Go on, watch it, if you haven't seen it that is.
So can you guess why I'm annoyed, well its because those women look fabulous from the moment they get up (even though the advert says that women don't wake up this fabulous it takes time and Special K!).
Note, that not one of these women seem to have any kids or husbands - which is fair play to them- but can you imagine these women trying to get ready, eat breakfast and do own hair with children running around. Car would definitely put dirty hands on the clean tops and I would burn the place down with the curlers while trying to get their breakfast done. Too be honest I probably wouldn't (and often don't) get the chance to eat breakfast because a) I have so much stuff to do in the morning and b)when I do buy cereal I like the girls eat it!

So is it just me that's a cynical old bat?

BNM

PS Don't even get me started on tampon/sanitary towel adverts .....

Comments