Nee Naa Nee Naa

When I was offered the chance to review the new Fireman Sam TM DVD, you can imagine how happy Car was. She absolutely loves Fireman Sam and will sit there and watch it constantly!

It is one of the programs she loves and gets so excited when we see a real fireman Sam Mummy (or Fire Engine to you and me).

The new Fireman Sam TM DVD which has been out since 14th March contains 5 episodes and will run for just under an hour (50 minutes) (so just enough time for me to tidy the house, blog and tweet a bit!). Seeing as I used to watch Fireman Sam TM as a child (or Sam Tan as he was to me then), the new CG animation doesn't sit well with me (his voice seems to have gone a bit odd too!) but Car loves it. The DVDs five episodes have everything in them from fiery vegetables to karaoke, with trouble and adventure around every corner.

So, we are ready for the Easter break - I'm sure if it rains we'll end up watching this again and again!

Fireman Sam TM - Ready for Action DVD retails for £12.99 and is available from all major retailers including www.hitstore.com

BNM

I was sent this product to review. All opinions given in this review are my own.

Comments