The Bag Lady

If you know me you'll know that I don't really do handbags. I don't have many (I think its 3) and I know many of you will gasp at this.

One of my first and only vlogs (which lies hidden somewhere in the archives of this blog and which I can't find) was a talk about what I kept in my bag.

Well you'll be glad to hear that I have upgraded and am having much delight in people noticing my new (well Xmas present) bag. Many people have mentioned how bodenesque it looks but I am glad to say that I am far more high class than that.

This bag, made by Eleanor's Attic is my pride and joy - and it seems to be catching everyone eyes at the moment - the nurse who did my smear, the random strangers on a train and the random ladies while I was out having lunch.



I love it love it love it.

And I think you should all get one too - because am sure she would love you for ever. I have my eye on the Dandy next.

BNM

Comments