C'mon boys

I make no qualms about being patriotic to my country. I am Welsh not British. I am honestly annoyed at the fact that everyone seems to say that the Union Jack is my flag. Ahem well there ain't no Welsh on that flag so there.

Today (unless you are living in a bog) is a very important day here in Wales. Today in approximately a few hours (depending when you read this) our Welsh rugby boys have the power to change a nations hope, a nations dreams. In a war to last 80 minutes they will reach out and touch our souls. Make us laugh, make us cry, make us leap around madly:




All for the pride in our nation.

All for the pride in our team.

So from BNM headquarters (well the sofa) I will be screaming at the ref, the telly and everyone else.

DEWCH MLAEN BOIS, CYMRU , CYMRU!

BNM

Oh and Happy St Patrick's Day to the Irish!
 

Comments