Is it you?

You know when you get that deja vu type feeling when you see someone and you think hang on I know you. I recognise those kids, that laugh, that satirical tone of voice, that look.

Except I probaly dont, but when at civilisation (ie inlaws in Birmingham) over Easter, I will probaly be on the look out for you. I've never met you before, but I will be the one looking funny thinking are you, is it you, is it YOU!

I'm as we know a blogger in the closet. Only one other blogger knows I blog (and she blogs too because of me, Hi RP). But I would love to meet one or two someday. And that is why , when I'm anywhere but here I keep an eye out for you. Sometimes, I think you recognise me and then I shy away.

So if you do, come across me, and think its me - remember noone knows. Just pass and whisper something (away from earshot of everyone else) and watch me smile.

Just remember don't ruin my disguise!

BNM

(this post is for @PippaD - except it wasn't me!)




Comments