Spice up your life!

(So, I know I said I was busy but while walking along earlier I had a blog post come to my head (like you do!))

So, what the hell am I on about (well, its not the Spice Girls song ,or  anything to do with sex!), its spicy foods and children. I was thinking about the Turkey Kebabs we're having for supper tonight and how Bel likes the fact that their mildly spiced so would I get away with giving Car the same.

You see my kids think that spicy = hot and therefore will not eat such things. Even southern fry nuggets have been poopood for being spicy before now!  I would so like them to eat spicier things but I don't know how to start them .

Or is it too late, should I have started them by now, should I have given them more spicy food at a younger age. Or does their taste for spicier food develop as they get older.

I mean this weekend me and Neb are having butter chicken, so do I give some to the girls to try?

BNM

I apologise for the rambling weird post, I'm definitely thankful for Friday!

 

Comments