Fark this!

Warning : this post will contain some swearing, so if you can't be bothered to read it bugger off!

Yes, am in one of those moods today.

It seems that life is destined to fuck me off, big style

Not only is the Olympics on 24 /7 but you know I like watching normal tv as well this doesn't mean handball though dear Neb!, but I also have a damn cough (yes, just before my holidays which means I will keep the inlaws awake!) .

Making matters worse, I did our outgoings this month and it seems that life is destined to be shit again. What with needing over £110 petrol this month (due to going on holiday to Cornwall - yes you guessed it right!) and the girls needing new sandals and needing food and all the other normal things I have less than a 1/4 of my pay to use as spending money. Now, I can hear some of you shouting, why the hell didn't you save woman but I did try but  normal life took over and being the only wage earner its coming a bit fucking boring now!

I'm now trying to work out, how on earth we're meant to have a lovely holiday. I mean, I know we will have one but how can I spoil my kids when this shit is happening. I have banned Neb from spending anything until I can breathe. I wanted some new tshirts for the holiday so am going to have to sale shop (euch) like the best of them.

Life will get better soon, won't it!

BNM


Comments