Just a bit more than 40 hues of a mixture of black and white

Catchy title as always, but just in case the author has the copyright on the title!

If you've been hiding in a cave or rambling through the foothills of Mongolia then you may have not heard of it but today I will start reading it.

Now, I have mixed emotions about reading this book, I haven't gone and bought it but am being given it to read by a friend. She did not overly enjoy the book and said that she is forcing herself to read the second (she bought it by mistake instead of the first!)

So, before I sit down and read it, can I have your comments.

  • Do you love love love this book and can already picture the right Mr Grey for it. According to another friend whose being raving about it, then it should be :

(Paul Walker)

  • Or do you think the fuss is all about nothing and rather read a thriller than cosy up any of this!
Anyway let me know, and I'll let you know how I get on!

BNM

Comments