Meal Plan Monday - 16th July



Well hello folks, my meal plan isn't very inspiring today as I'm soo tired from a weekend of late night and drinking(yes, I know I said I wouldn't but hey ho!)

Monday : Swedish Meatballs, Sauce and Pasta (this is an easy meal as I have the meatballs in the fridge defrosting and all I need to do is make the sauce and cook the pasta, Bel is on her school trip today and won't be back until 5 so something warming will go down nicely!)

Tuesday: It was going to be leftovers from Monday but then I saw some fishcakes in Morrsions, so we're having fishcakes, broccoli and cheesy mash!

Wednesday: I was searching the freezer for inspiration and found some home made burgers and home made lamb sausagey things so will be having that with chips

Thursday - we will need to do a shop tonight so it will be something easy like pizza or even McD's

Friday - I'm thinking paella or something similar. There's a recipe for it in my Fay Ripley cook book so we'll see!

Saturday - have left this blank as am hoping to go and do some adventuring with my girls (come rain or shine!)

Sunday - a Roast although last night we had a different kind of roast and had pre cooked chicken, salads etc (which was lovely but I do need a recipe for pasties now to use up left over meat so please help if you have one!)

I'm joining in as ever with Mrs M so I can get more inspiration!

BNM

Comments