Meal Plan - My birthday week




I know that I haven't blogged a meal plan for a while but its because we seem to be eating the same old stuff over and over again!

Anyway here's hoping I can get out of the rut this week:

Monday - Tuna Pasta Bake - saw this last week and fancy trying it

Tuesday - Baked Potatoes

Wednesday - Sausage, Mash and Gravy

Thursday - Pork Kebabs and rice

Friday - Something quick and easy - no ideas as yet, I have to go to graduation (YEAH!NOT) and will be late home- so here's hoping that Neb can think of something

Saturday - ITS MY BIRTHDAY! YEAH ! Neb's parents are coming up so will have lunch out and probaly not want to eat anything for supper! Maybe something like scrambled eggs for the kids

Sunday - Roast Something

And that's it - not extravagant but hopefully the kids will eat it all!!

BNM

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday for Saturday!

    Have a fab slap up meal and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont