Meal Planning Monday - 23rd July 2012

I was going to give you a picture of our meal plan noticeboard today but it seems that our laptop is on its last legs (battery wise) and is working very slowly!

Anyway, I sat down last night to complete the meal plan, with some help from a very excited Bel who proclaimed "Mummy, I love picking what we eat together" which was lovely and she also helped with one of the choices. Anyway this is our week:

Monday - Pasta with home made tomato and proscuitto ( from Fay Ripley's cookbook page 44)*

Tuesday - Pork Kebabs, Rice and Wedges

Wednesday - Hot Pesto Chicken Nuggets (from Fay Ripley's cookbook page 46)*, Coleslaw and Wedges

Thursday - Home made Pizza, Salad and Coleslaw (chosen by Bel)

Friday and Saturday - Home made Lasagne (Neb always makes a lot of this so we will have lots of it!)

Sunday - If its as nice as this weekend we will have cooked roast chicken with salads, and crusty bread.

BNM

*page numbers may be wrong so check the index


Comments

  1. Is this the first try of the Fay Ripley recipes? Would you recommend buying the book?

    I need to refresh my book shelf and all recommendations are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, the book is great. Some of the recipes have been a great hit.
    Its called Fay Ripley Whats for Dinner - and its definately a good buy.
    I bought mine off Sainsbury's Entertainement as they were cheaper than Amazon!

    BNM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont