Working life

I try not to blog too much about my work on here (and if I have I may have forgotten it!) but this week has been pure madness.

I work as the one secretarial member of a team in an office with two other secretaries from another team and with their line manager next door.

Now for the last 5 weeks line manager has been off ill and so I've been jumping in to help when I can.
Monday came and turned into what has been another eventful day with one of the 2 (are you keeping up) secretaries now being signed off for another 4 weeks. That leaves 2 of us (one who is part time) to do the job of 4 people.

It seems that the thing to be off with though is stress, which really gets my goat. And before you all go ungrateful bitch, stress is a killer I understand that. But when for the line manager stress= can't time manage and secretary 2 =haven't done any work at all then you can see why I'm a tad pissed!

While sorting secretary 2's desk on Monday afternoon with my line manager (different one) two things came to light: 1) she hadn't done anything and had hid it all and 2) I am a super organizer (blowing own trumpet)

So we are doing it - 2 of us- the job of 4 and you know what we won't get stressed! We may get ranty and my swearing may have increased (sorry C!) but we will do it. We'll show the top dogs that there are people who can and there are people who can't!

BNM

Yes, I know ranty blog post - why get stressed when you can just get it all out on here!

 

Comments