The one where I'm here but not

So, I've finished work for the holidays and I now have a week off to have some fun with the kids before taking them on the long car journey to North Cornwall.

Which is great - a week to pack, but it also means a week to tidy house (because you know the Olympics is on and Neb doesn't!), which again would be fine apart from I have a darned cold (something to do with finishing a long stint in work without a break!) and period pain!(YEUCH, beam it away Scottie) and of course we have to do some stuff with the kids!

So, over the next week or so, I will be here but not in my entirety. I'm off (after this) to schedule some blog posts and I may even pop in on Thursday night to see how your all doing!

Neb has told me that he's taking his laptop with him (yes his apparently not ours,so if you know of any cheap ones I think I need to get one of my own!) on holiday so I may even be able to blog while there (which could be a challenge as with the mother ship and family who don't know!) but hey always up for a challenge.

Hope your all doing well over the summer and that the sun shines on you all!!

BNM


Comments