Meal Planning Monday (oh ok then Tuesday 21st August)

Hello there.
Well its not Monday but I was going to write this yesterday its just that work nearly killed me yesterday (first day back after holidays and all that!) but now as we are back from holidays and therefore very skint, I thought I'd get meal planning again.

I'm also trying to be good and not eat crap (or lose weight or something) so I thought making a meal plan might help me see where and what I'm doing wrong!

Monday (Yesterday!) - Chicken Stir Fry with leftover chicken for me and Bel, Neb and Car had pasta

Tuesday - Jacket Spuds with toppings (tuna, or cheese, or beans!)

Wednesday - Pork Kebabs, Rice and Sweetcorn

Thursday - Sausage and Chips

Friday - Lasagne

Saturday - probably left over Lasagne

Sunday - Undecided but kids are then going to Neb's parents for a few days so something nice!

I've also made chicken stock with the roast chicken from last week and debating making some soups ready for the autumn with them. I love soup and always on the look out to try more soup. Why don't you give me some soupy ideas!

BNM


Comments

  1. Mmmmm I love soup as well. Butternut squash and red pepper is a favourite, with some low fat cream cheese stirred through at the end - tastes really luxurious.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont