Nearly two weeks in...

I can't believe the kids have been back in school for 2 weeks. Where has the time gone, and its apparently only 12 weeks until Christmas (this was mentioned by a work colleague today and nearly had me screaming into my coffee!)

With the kids back in school, it seems that the weather has changed. We did have a period of 'Indian Summer' on the first week which then seemed to turn into Indian Monsoon weather and now its gotten steadily colder. I think that Autumn is a landing. So cold that we all had our duvets back on our beds for the first time this week (we've been sleeping under empty duvet covers - cheaper than buying sheets!) and I've even had to turn the heating back on!

I am ever so grateful for the fact that we got a big box of school uniforms again this year from Tesco's especially as each girl got sent a coat each:

Bel:

Lovely F&F Flower Button Coat



Car:

F&F School Girls Duffle Coat

Both the girls were excited as usual to receive the extra goodies that we also received in the box and I was happy with the quality of the uniform that we received. The start of term may be only a few weeks away but I know that if I ever need more uniform for my ever growing tall girls that Tesco is the place I will shop.

Don't just take my word for it, check out the quality.

Big thanks again to the Tesco team for our wonderful box.

BNM

We were sent a box of Tesco uniform to review. As ever the opinion of their product is that of the BNM family and none other. Apologies to Tesco for the delay in the posting of the review.
 



Comments