Disaster or Damn Good!



So, have you been watching the men with the stetsons and the oil. Are you glad its back or are you shunning all old revamped programmes for the new productions on our screen.

Not really being a fan of Dallas - I'm not bothered. Even though I have been told by my workmate CJ that its good trashy telly to relax to and the men have great bodies, are hot and great actors (delete as you feel fit).

It then got me thinking, what other old soap style programmes should be brought back:

1) Eldorado

The british soap opera that lasted a year! And was awful!






2) Night and Day

To be honest, I've never heard of this one but apparently, was based in Greenwich and had low ratings. Anyone?

3) Family Affairs

The second programme to be shown on Channel 5 (after its launch in 1997) and did manage to last 8 years!



4) Brookside or broochie if you lived in Liverpool

Who can forget that kiss or the body under the patio. One soap I do miss, I remember watching it on the very old black and white in the kitchen when I was young (on late on s4c) and then watching it while studying in Liverpool. BRING IT BACK.





Anyone else have any now defunct programmes they would like to bring back. Maybe we can start a campaign


BNM


Comments