Meal Planning Monday 17th September

Well I'm back on the meal planning band wagon again and gladly so. Work is currently manic with 2 and a half of us in the office now , but still one on my side (me!!). Kids are back to school and happy for it and come next month we are planning to put them back on school lunches instead of packed lunch.

Mon: Gnocchi with sauce (and leftover cheese sauce from yesterday's scrumptious Cauli Cheese!)

Tue: Neb's pool night has changed so we thought some quick like Baked Potato and trimmings for everyone

Wed: Cottage Pie - it was Shepherd's until I found out that Beef mince is cottage!

Thursday: Fish and Chips

Friday: something with sausages ( I bought a pack in the shop yesterday!)

Saturday: Beef Stroganoff and rice for me and Neb, something with steak for the girls who are anti mushroom

Sunday : Roast - proably a chicken as I know I can eke it out!

I'm linking this up as ever to Mrs M's make sure you pop over to see what everyone else is having this week.

BNM

Comments