Meal Plan - January Week 3 - the its nearly payday edition

Well we are in week 3 of January and apparently its Blue Monday today so you are allowed to feel down in the dumps (or in my case tired). If you've got snow then you are very lucky as we have none (the only problem in living so close to the coast in Wales!) and I'm sooo over being jealous of you all because I get to go to work!

Anyway as I was mega organised at the start of the month this meal plan has already been on the fridge door for over a week so everyone (in our house at least) knows what we are having. Remember if you want to know why I meal plan to check this post and as always I'm linking in with Mrs M and as a great commentor said the other day - if you can't be bothered yourself to meal plan you could always just borrow someone elses meals for the week from there!

Monday - Chicken Nachos (new recipe for the kids and us this week - will share with all later in the week!)

Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognese (Car's favourite and she would like to have this all week!)

Wednesday - Leftover Bolognese on Jacket spuds

Thursday - Sausage and Mash

Friday - Hopefully treating ourselves to a meal out as I've been left some money in my grandad's will

Saturday - I'm thinking of making a homemade curry - don't know which one yet though

Sunday - Roast dinner

And that's it - that's us for the week, as usual things may change as we go with the flow but that's whats planned! I hope you all have a great Blue Monday and I leave you with this song:



BNM