Ein wythnos yn bwyd -Meal Plan

As Mrs M points out Google seems to be taking an issue with constant naming of blog posts so I thought I'd give you a Welsh title - Our Week in Food - or the Meal Plan for this week. As I remembered from yesterday to give it a new name your OK but I may forget from next week onwards!!!

And I know its not Monday but am having issues with the blogger android app and so its late. And unlike last week when I winged it ( we did eat honest) I have managed to write a meal plan (albeit the fact that I did write it on Monday morning at breakfast time!)

Monday (yesterday)-  Cheesy Bacon and Sausage Pasta Bake (like this one but without the veg)

Tuesday -  Cheese and Potato Pie and Beans (yes more cheese but I love this dish and after having it a few weeks ago I forgot the comfort it gave)

Wednesday - Italian Chicken Bake from my Fay Ripley recipe book (you can find the recipe here)

Thursday -Home made Pizza

Friday - Baked Potato with various fillings

Saturday - Sloppy Joe

Sunday - Roast/ Steak (I bought some steak on offer so I may make Steak and Chips instead!)

BNM