Meal Planning Er Tuesday.. the snotty edition


OK, so I am a day behind but after the weekend of snot and more snot (and a bit of less snot for when Neb's brother came up when I thought that Car would get better but apparently not)

Monday - Well we had pasta and sauce / gnocchi and sauce due to Bel's parents even (me and Bel had gnocchi which as always I fry and then put under grill to melt the mozzarella

Tuesday - Its parents evening part 2 tonight for Car so something simple like Fish Fingers and Chips 

Wednesday - Toad in the hole tonight (and last half day of school for the kids)

Thursday -  Steak, Mushroom and Chips tonight (we didn't get round to it last week)

Friday - currently no plans but may go for a day trip depending on weather and snot levels!

Saturday  - off to inlaws for Easter, I know we're having a roast on Sunday but no idea what she has planned for Saturday yet.

So that's my plan for this week, so far we have stuck to it but I can see tonight going astray as it depends on how Car's snot levels are.

BNM