The old ones are the best

Well the sun is shining at last here but its still bitterly cold.

My godmother has been round and delivered eggs for the children, Car has shown how like my mum she is, oh bum and shit being the latest words and ways that makes my godmother think that she is mum reincarnated.  All was going well until she said oh FUCK. Embarrassing mother situation, L, my godmother was mortified and I had to tell her off, not easy to do when said child is ignoring her mother. No-one warned me av0bout the frustrating fives -eat your heart out terrible twos.

So L left, Bel went out to see if her friend was in and Car and I sat down to some board games. She was happy to be three times winner on snakes and ladders, ludo and draughts -all with a little help from me, well if she loses we get some tantrumtastic noises and after some wine last night (me not her) it wasn't going to happen.

How's your Good Friday going? Hope you have a great day.

BNM

P.S. does anyone know how I get pics on blogger using tablet?

Comments