Meal Planning Monday - getting back into the groove

Normality is slowly returning on the blog, as I'm starting to realise that my holidays are now over (the kids are still on holiday mind and am sure Neb will be glad to see them back in school. I will bore you again about our fabulous holiday in the Forest of Dean but if you want to get away from it all and enjoy the peace of no mobiles or no wifi connection then its definite the place to go!

Anyway with normality comes budgeting again and so while eating my lunch today I sir down to plan this week's meals. The nice weather seems to be continuing and with it the stickiness of being in the kitchen cooking! But hey, needs must otherwise they will all starve!

So after looking for inspiration over at Mrs M's here is this weeks meal plan:

Monday - Stir Fry for me and Bel with last nights leftover chicken, Neb and Car will decide in Morrison's later!

Tuesday - Baked Potatoes with Tuna, Cheese, Beans Coleslaw Salad etc

Wednesday -  Pasta for the kids and I may make a Risotto for Neb and I

Thursday - Freezer dive tonight - so I think it may be Fish Cakes and Chips

Friday -  Burgers/Hot Dogs, Salad and I may make Wedges

Saturday and Sunday -  Undecided as yet

I'm also hoping to do some baking with the girls on Tuesday afternoon ( I have a half day ) as of course the Great British Bake off is starting. So, I'm going to have a look in my cakes book tonight and decide from there. If the weather is dry we may go Blackberry picking.

BNM