Now you are 7

Last night, when I tucked you in, you told me to kiss you one more time as it would be the last time I would kiss you as a six year old! It bought tears to my eyes!

Today, my big girl you are 7!

7 years have passed since your eventful birth (2 weeks late, failed sweep, failed prostin, finally you came out after an induced labour, drugs, forceps and all!). I can still remember the first time I held you in my arms, you were so long (and big 9lb2 - everyone elses babies were so small!). You were such a good baby, you slept well and made it so easy for me to love you.

Now, look at you, you are so tall and so beautiful. Your a caring, emotional girl who loves to read and play and whose imagination has grown daily. Gone are the days of playing with Roger (your invisible friend) and now come the days of making your own books, secret clubs and signs. You love reading and your thirst for knowledge has grown. You are currently into the Egyptians, and devour all information about them.
 

Happy Birthday Bel, love Mam


BNM

Comments