Go to sleep or I let Loose the Leopard - book review

We were recently sent a new picture book to review by the author Steve Cole. The author is a favourite of Bel's as she loves the Cows in Action range of books and so she joined us when I read the book to Car.

This picture book which was originally written by Steve for his own children is hilarious. It tells the story of what happens when a babysitter can't get the children to sleep one night. The kids thought that I look like the babysitter which is great because I'm also one that spends a lot of an evening walking up and down stairs with kids who refuse can't get to sleep!




The book is a fabulously illustrated book:

and I think many parents will sympathise with the babysitter. The twist at the end of the book is funny (I'm not giving it away as Neb hasn't read it yet and YOU need to buy it).

The book was given a huge thumbs up by both the girls (even a nearly 10 year old Bel) and I think will be a popular book when they don't go to sleep.

BNM

We were sent the book for the purposes of this review. All opinions given in the review are my own.

Go to sleep or I let Loose the Leopard - RRP £6.99