Meal Planning Monday - 13th January 2014

After the plan from last week that Car made, I decided to write the one from this week. January is a long month so am trying not to do a big shop for more food this week and just using up items that I've already got.

Monday  - Fry up

Tuesday - Jacket Potatoes with tuna or cheese or beans

Wednesday -  Turkey Pasta Bake - I've found a recipe online so it will probaly be like this

Thursday -  Something with Fish. I may make a fish pie for me and Bel and Car says she'll just have fish!

Friday - Lamb Chops, Rice and Wedges

Saturday - Lasagne with carrot and lime salad

I didn't get round to making Leek and Potato soup last week so need to get it done this week! We also have lemons left over from Xmas still so hopefully we'll make a lemon cake too!

BNM