Reading more books

MamaMummyMum

I love books and have loved reading since a child but in a small house with room at a premium it is getting near the point where we are running out of space for books. So, I was very happy at Christmas when Neb got me a kindle as my presen. I'd had the kindle app on my tablet but the tablet weighs more and the kindle is so handy. 

He also bought me a kindle voucher so I could get some books. Over Christmas I read the folllowing books:

I'd read a review of this book and thought I'd give it a go. The book is a work of non - fiction and what happens when Nicholas Shakespeare discovers a trunk full of his late aunt's personal belonging, It leads him to discover more about her history than ever thought and gave me an insight into her life. The book follows her through her marriage, the ups and downs of living in Paris under German occupation and follows her story until the bitter end. 

This is the other book I read. I have all of Kathy Reichs book as she is one of my favourite authors and also love reading the tv series Bones. Although a good book, I have preferred some of her other works and found this didn't float my boat as much!

As books on the kindle are cheaper than normal books (and some are free) I have set myself a challenge to read 365 books this year. This is I know a book a day but I'm a fast reader and as I now have the kindle will read everywhere and anywhere.

I'm going to try and do a brief review every month on the books I've read and pass on my recommendations to you.

BNM