Back and not forgotten (hopefully!)

Well hello there me hearties (no I haven't turned into a pirate!*) I am back

I will try not to regale you with any cold or ill stories but suffice to say that I'm only a little bit better but having been ill for so long, I am out of energy. I hope to wake up soon and bounce around the place (this might not happen unless I can have some alcohol and actually taste it!).


So what's happened chez BNM, well the mollycoddling mum is still here. We have tried the no nappy in bed rule and we were successful for three nights on the trot and then Car got ill. That meant that she would fall asleep at the drop of the hat and being so poorly she wouldn't realise that she was going! So back to nappies, we went.
After her temperature came down, we thought we'd start again and what did we get - dryness, um no, we got six (yes six nights) of accidents, and not just little accidents either! And to make it worse, twice we had to go and wake her, because we would check on her and she would be lying in it and not realising.

So after following the gospel according to Leach I decided to put her back in her nappies. She seems not to know that she is going at night, and so far this week both nappies have been full.

So anyone got any suggestions, anyone have any ideas what to do?

BNM

 * PS Talking about pirates, Bel won second place in her school 's talent show last Friday with her Pirate impressions. The headteacher was being Simon Cowell and made her repeat her performance twice as they were laughing so much the first time.

Comments