Dear So and So

Hello all, yes so joining in with Dear So and So again this week....

Dear Wi and Wa

I love you both, thank you for a great evening last night.
We will do it more often (I promise!)
You make me smile (and cry) knowing that I have you both there for me. I will get through this!!

Friends always
BNM

Dear Car

I have a cold, and I feel pretty shitty. Can you please :

a) stop opening and closing the door and letting a draft in!!
b) stop turning on annoying cheap mobile phone toy thing that has annoying LOUD music, we know you can dance prettily but not again OK

Your ever loving but poorly
BNM

Dear Bel,

If I have to say "fingers out of mouth/nose" again this week, I swear I will chop them off

Your mother with the blunt spoon
BNM

Dear Neb,

You seem to have understood (I think) that I'm not getting you a mobile phone but can you stop being an arse. Seriously, I went out last night had a lovely time and had 2 pints. That was it. I was not drunk. I was ill.

Your suffering wife

BNM

Dear Work desk / paper mountain

Is there any chance you can self combust at all over the weekend.

Here's hoping

BNM

I think that's it - here's hoping for a nice weekend and that this cold buggers off.  If you want to see more go visit the link on the top.
PS - I've made it this week and feature in the  Top 10 Mummy Bloggers of the week!! YEAH, look go see

Comments