Ben and Holly Website ... RELAUNCHED

I know that some of you out there like me have a Ben and Holly obsessed child. If I hear the Nanny Plum change me into a frog spell any more I may pop.
But, did you know that they've relaunched the Ben and Holly Website.. it's cool...

The website has bespoke animation and when you enter you can choose to be either Ben Elf or Princess Holly:


From there you can enjoy games, stories, activities, videos, shop or even sign up. If you sign up to the website you could even win a visit from Ben and Holly to your child's nursery!



So, don't forget pop over to the little kingdom to see the fun and games you can enjoy.

BNM

This is a review and press release about the relaunched Ben and Holly website. I have not been paid in anyway for this review.

 

Comments