Helllooooo.......

Well I'm back , I have rested (apparently) and I'm back.

How have you all been - here its been a bit manic as you guess especially with one ill Car.
She had caught my cough so I thought but when her temperature spiked Friday night, her breathing quickened and her heart was racing we rang NHS direct. They just wanted to check it wasn't meningitis and Neb had to wake Car (poor thing.)  Eventually her temperature came down and I was left with the number of the On Call centre.

Yesterday came and her temperature started to go back up again. Her food intake has been nil and when we did get her to drink it came back up!! Neb had gone to help out J and so I rang the centre - only to be rung back and told to go to A&E!!!! RA, anyway after dropping Bel off at J's Mrs house -with Morg and Ems - I got a taxi up to the hospital. Now, if anyone can tell me what it is about hospitals/doctors that make children perk up and not appear ill then I will be happy but there we were with Car going, what 's this, what's that ...! (bloody child!!). Anyway after a small wait we got seen and after being poked and pressed we came out with antibiotics for a chest infection. Off we went to get the medicine which is great but banana flavour and you know what Car HATES banana.... you can imagine the fun we had getting that down her!!

When I went over to pick up Bel, Car chirped up and went off to play while I drank endless cups of coffee........


So, I am up. they are both up... they are happily annoying each other again and you know what I'm knackered......

Anyway I will see you all next week - have many interesting stories to tell you ( the one about the nappy at bed, the one about the pizza, the one about the shouting!!)

BNM

Comments