Manners, they don't cost a thing....

But why are many people forgetting them these days.

I make sure that both my girls say please and thank you. They don't get what they want without it and yes sometimes a little prompting may be needed with Car but they will say it.

But do you thank people when you have had emails from them, do you? I spend most of my working day replying to emails and I always sign off Thanks. I think it is important to have manners to thank the person who you cannot see as well as those you do see.

Manners are according to one source, the unenforced laws of behaviour, the norm. But are they, still, have people forgotten their manners?

I have responded to two emails blog wise this week, to apologise for not taking them up on their offer and have I had a reply, a that's OK, thank you for responding. No but should I assume they would.

Any ideas?

BNM

Comments