Maxi Dresses

This post is bought to you in association with Very.co.uk

As you all know, I cannot be called a fashionista (in any way shape or form) but I was glad to read the other day that longer lengths are in for spring. Yeah, below the knee skirts, flared trousers and more importantly maxi dresses are in (again!). I am so happy about this as it means that a) noone has to see my white legs and c) being long legged I think I can actually carry off that look!
Have you seen the variety of maxi dresses on offer these days. They are everywhere this season and range from the formal :
( I love the bottom one and wonder if I could get away with it for a wedding or whether its too pale for me!)

to the casual, wear on hot day, wear to beach, wear to anywhere in:





Their lovely aren't they and others like them can be found on Very.co.uk
Prices range from £10 to £150 * and if you open a credit account (subject to status) you could even get 10% off. The website also has a star rating , where previous customers can recommend the dresses to you and leave reviews of the products.

BNM

* subject to availability
Images courtesy of Very.co.uk website

Comments