Orange you glad I made this title up

When not making up bad jokes this week I have also been trying my luck to win some money.

No, I haven't been gambling away the family heirlooms - I've been shaking the tree.

Where's this tree that I'm on about I hear you say, well its this one:


I bet your wondering where I have found and Orange tree in West Wales - well folks this is no ordinary tree, this is an Innocent tree.

Yes, this week I have been trying to be the lucky bugger who will win £1000 from this tree - do you fancy a go? And if you don't win the money, you might be lucky enough to win some innocent hamper or just some free juice. You must have seen the new juice range that Innocent (yes the smoothie people!) have started making, its available to buy in most supermarkets and can I say that its delicious, fresh and smooth tasting. I know that with this damned forsaken cold (sorry I forgot that I shouldn't mention it)  I need to increase my Vitamin C levels and can I just say I think I have found the way to do it.












So go on have a shake *

BNM
* and if you do win the £1000 remember who told you about it!

I received vouchers from innocent as a thank you for promoting the Innocent tree, all comments on the juice in the above post are my own.

Comments