Sigg bottle - REVIEW

Recentlly (OK a while ago, sorry!!!) I was sent a Sigg bottle to review.



It is fab - it has been a godsend - especially with all the coughing that has been happening here. It also makes me drink more water (something I'm not very good at).

The bottle itself is a 1L bottle of funky design from PureKit. It sits amongst the papers on my desk, ensuring that I use it.

According to Pure Kit, the Sigg bottles are one the most durable bottles on the market and are nearly unbreakable. As this bottle has thrown itself off my desk many times (I may have pushed it!) I can declare that by my testing (ahem) it has not broken! Even my husband has commented on it and I may need to go and buy another one before it gets snaffled.

The bottle is light and will be great for summer excursions and camping!

BNM

I was sent this bottle to review, and all views given about this product are mine

Comments