Sun is shining...



Yeah  I think we have at last hit spring.

The weather here on the coast has been lovely for the last few days, so much so that I'm sat here typing this in short sleeves. I can see (if I stand up, obviously I'm not writing this in the office because I am tidying my desk!) the blueness of the sea and it seems that a plethora of people have gone outside to enjoy it.  Whilst eating my lunch on the promenade, I even saw some people taking a dip (mad people do they know its only been measured as 8.4C in there today!)


Maybe its because, British Summer Time is upon us with the clocks going forward (yes not back as I originally thought !) on Sunday.
Hopefully we will have plenty more days of sun ahead of us (and not the normal British summer weather of rain please) and then I will be one happy bunny.

BNM

Comments