Meal Planning Monday 22nd October

Well its Monday again and I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Neither, did anyone else.

But, hey I've made it and in work but not working that hard!

So, meals last week went really well - the butter chicken I made for supper on Saturday was lovely, but I already knew that as the last time we had it was at the famous Rambling Pages house. The curry was gorgeous and its all gone! (I was hoping to have some saved but it all went!)

As we had leftover cream from the chicken, I made an Eton Mess for me and Bel - this went down a treat (though I did buy in the meringues!)

The soup I made mid week was though a disaster and you should never make courgette soup (ever!!). I need to apologise to Wi for therefore wasting her courgette that she sent to me! I was hoping to make some Leek and Potato soup this week but it seems that the God's of Morrison's were against me yesterday and so I'm Leek free at the moment.



So this week we're having (in no particular order because I haven't checked the girls lunch planner)

Chicken Stir Fry (with leftover chicken from Sunday)

Toad in the Hole

Fish Bites, Mash and Veg (or maybe Fish Pie but this may just be for me and Bel) (I bought a bargain pack of Cod bits in Morrison's)

Thai Pork Burgers/ Tandoori Lamb Burgers - as yet undecided on this one - recipes in my book

Sticky Chicken (recipe I found here last week), Rice and Sweetcorn Fritters

Cheese, Ham and Potato Bake (recipe from this week's Good Food or

Taco's (inspired by Mrs M except I will have to make a milder one for the kids!) (haven't quite decided which yet!)

and then of course the ubiquitous Roast on Sunday.

Joining in as ever with Mrs M - hope to check out everyone elses Meal Planner and seeing what your all eating this week. I'm also hoping to do some baking, the brownies we made have now run out so I think its time for some Jammy biscuits (note mine will not be as perfect as these are!)

BNM







 

Comments

  1. Yum, it all sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me, I was meaning to make pseudo Jammy biscuits except with pastry. Thanks!


    Enjoy your meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh haven't had toad in the hole for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont