Christmas Lists - help


Image courtesy of [Kittisak] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

So its that time of year again, there are now only 61 days left!! PANIC

Today, I sent Neb out with orders to get the catalogues from that shop so that I had some idea what the girls want.

Car is quite easy to buy for as she loves a variety of things from Barbie (even though I wish there was still Sindy), Moshi Monster, them annoying hamster thingies (the name completely escapes me), to playmobil, lego etc.

Bel well she's a different story. She wants an iphone - she's not getting it. She had 4 things on her list when I looked at it but then she went back through and found some more things. The problem we have is that she doesn't really like anything in particular- she has lego and playmobil but she plays with them for a bit and then they seem to get put to one side. I had thought of getting her a netbook so that she could go and play her games without Car hogging the pc but is that too much for an 8 year old. Any ideas for the 8 yo who as I've mentioned before is more like a 12 year old.

Neb - well he is another issue, all he wants is expensive kitchen knives - global anyone?

And then there's me, I have an idea of a couple of small things I'd like but nothing big and people are hassling for Christmas lists.

AAGH, Beam me up Scottie!!

BNM

Comments

  1. For the 8 yo: what about something kitchen-y like a smoothie maker, something arty like a card making design studio, and something very grown-up like an electronic keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. keyboard - we have but she doesn't use it, not into arty girl stuff - I seem to have nurtured a tomboy, smoothie maker may be good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 61 days?!? AAGH! Now you've got ME in a panic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's some great outdoorsy things on hen and hammock website - tree swings? xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont