Meal Planning Monday

(Two posts in one day - you better watch out!!)

Well, hello again - I'm now sat here after just finishing the last post (which I need to confess, I started a week ago!) and am trying to find inspiration for warming suppers for the next week or so....

Monday - Pasta with tomatoes and proscuitto

Tuesday -  Fish bites and Chips for the kids / Going to make a soup of some kind for myself!

Wednesday - Toad in the hole, gravy, mash potatoes and some veg

Thursday- A cheesy chicken Enchillada type thing  - I'm getting fed up of wraps so I thought I'd make a warmer version. Fingers crossed that Car will eat them!

 Friday - Briner - breakfast for dinner

Saturday - Sloppy Joe Bake

Sunday -  A sunday Roast of some kind!

Its taken me a while to write this weeks meal plan, not good that I'm feeling sick while writing it but I hope that this will go away by the end of the week. I've even managed to catch uo and read some blogs while looking for ideas - and found  some great ones along the way!

Hope you all have a great week - joining in as ever with Mrs M

Comments