Meal Planning week beginning 22nd - very late post

So I'm late again.

Not that any of you are suprised!!



Anyway here is the Meal plan from this week all the way through to next Tuesday. Next week is half term with us so we are home for two days then going to inlaws for a break. I had a bit of a clear out of the freezer at the start of the week.

Last week's meals went well except we didn't have tacos we had spag/chilli instead because I had a banging headache and didn't go and buy tacos. I did make me and Neb some lovely Sticky Pork Burgers which were glorious and we have some saved in the freezer for later on.

I also made a baked cod concoction for myself which I will be having again this week so will try to take pics and blog it!

Monday - Baked Potato and left over bolognese/chilli on top - went down a treat as usual

Tuesday - Chicken Wraps

Wednesday - Toad in The Hole

Thursday - Fish bites and chips / Fish and Tomato throw in

Friday - something with mince

Saturday - home made pizza and wedges

Sunday - Roast

Monday - Either baked potato / Stir Fry or Pasta (depending on what the roast will be)

Tuesday - Brinner (breakfast for dinner)

Comments

  1. LOl "something with mince".... Love it!!!!! Hope you've had a good week, the meals look delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh...baked potatoes, yes it's that time of year again isn't it? Must get some in.


    Enjoy your break next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont