Mewl Planning Monday 8th October 2012

Well things are looking good here, its Sunday and I've actually sat down and written my plan for the week. Last week both the mild Chicken Enchiladas and the Sloppy Joe Bake went down well with the kids. No big surprises this week, no new things to cook but hopefully something to keep everyone happy.

Monday - Potato Pizzas (baked potato,covered with tuna, sweetcorn and cheese)- great for after school

Tuesday - Fish Fingers and Chips (lazy day for me, easy cook!)

Wednesday - Chicken, Bacon, Sausages, Rice and Grandma's BBQ sauce

Thursday - Shopping tonight so take away

Friday - Macaroni cheese

Saturday - Leftover Macaroni cheese for the kids/ Butter Chicken for Neb and I

Sunday - Roast

As kids are now on school dinners, I've had to check what they were having so that I didn't repeat any samey meals! I'm having homemade soup this week for my lunch , and am going to make Courgette, Pea and Pesto later on thanks to Wi for the very large courgette sitting in my fridge.


Hope you all have a great week - 2nd week of term here for me and cold is slowly going!

As always joining in with Mrs M

BNM

Comments

  1. Grandma's BBQ sauce - is this a family recipe? I'm always looking for new ones to try as I love doing pulled pork with BBQ sauce in the slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont