Not a domestic goddess

You know those conversations you have when both of you have had a glass of wine or too.

Well, Saturday night we had one - though I do blame Rhod Gilbert for making me take the cat out of the bag and confess the following


Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Um you know I'm glad that we have a ball for the Washing Machine, because I have no idea which slot you put the liquid/powder in and I've never known. I just guess.

Neb: What its easy the biggest one and its labelled 

Where - ours just has I, II and III labelled on it - I tend to either put it in all the gaps or hope for the best and pick one!

Neb: (dragging me over to the washing machine) - look (scraping gunk out of draw) its the biggest one (II), the first is for prewash  - I

Ee.. Prewash - what the hell is that , we don't have that 

Neb: YES we do WOMAN - just not on the number you pick to do the wash onnow number II is the one where the washing powder/liquid goes in and then number III for conditioner

So, the Vanish stuff goes in number I

Neb: No, number II with the wash. I can't bloody believe that you don't know how to use the washing machine.

I do know, I just use number 6 (40degree colour fast wash) and put the ball in!

Neb by this point has given up whilst I grab the bottle and pour more wine...


I can't be the only one who doesn't know how to use domestic appliances - share yours below or on my Facebook Page (it depends if the comments on here are working!!)

BNM

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont